Executive Assistant (AH19-194)
Catalyst is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel medicines to address hematology indications. Catalyst is focused on the field of hemostasis, including the subcutaneous prophylaxis of hemophilia and facilitating surgery in individuals with hemophilia. For more information, please visit www.catalystbiosciences.com.
We are currently hiring a motivated Executive Assistant, reporting to the SVP, Technical Operations. The Executive Assistant would provide support to various members of the management team and represent Catalyst’s management both to internal and external stakeholders, therefore must demonstrate a high level of professionalism, leadership and competence at all times. This is a highly visible role that provides administrative support across multiple departments including, Contract Manufacturing, Research and Development, and Business Development. The ideal candidate must have the ability to anticipate the needs of the team and maintain confidential information.
- Administrative support to the management team including, but not limited to, calendaring, travel arrangements, completing expense reports, filing, formatting of presentations on an as needed basis, documenting meeting minutes, and serve as back-up support for the administrative team
- Assisting in collecting, consolidating and distributing meeting minutes for the Technical Operations team
- Availability outside of standard business hours when necessary, e.g., when team is travelling, etc.
- Handle highly sensitive, confidential, information with discretion
- Manage incoming calls to the Company’s main phone line and coordinate updates on the Company’s website with IT
- Performs all other related duties as requested
- 5+ years administrative assistant experience
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
- Must be well organized, polished, proactive, detail-oriented, mature, and have a positive and professional demeanor
- Must be willing to work collaboratively with a small team
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in an environment with changing priorities
- Excellent MS Office skills (including Outlook calendaring)
Previous employment in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry
Experience in a start-up environment
Demonstrated ability to support multiple groups
Thank you for your interest in Catalyst Biosciences! You may apply for this position by sending your CV/resume to email@example.com, referencing requisition number AH19-194 in the subject line.